Salt & Sage Books
We are a creative community of devoted readers, writers, and editors, and we’ve brought together our diverse skills and experiences in a single welcoming place, to help writers like you.
Top 10 Tags
Welcome to week 2 of our Flash Fiction Contest with the theme of GIFT.
Here’s how it works:
- Every Monday we announce that week’s theme
- Every Saturday we close that week’s contest at midnight PST
- Each entry must include that week’s theme, and be no more than 200 words in length
- You must be following Salt & Sage Books on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram in order to be eligible to win
- Weekly prize: $20 voucher or 10% coupon for Salt & Sage Books, announced on Sundays
- Grand prize: $100 or 20% off voucher, announced December 31st
- Winners will be featured on our blog and on social media
I entered last week, can I enter again? You betcha!
My piece is just over 200 words. Can I stretch the word count? Nope. Please make it 200 words or less.
Where do I enter? Link below!
December 8 - 14: GIFT
Join the Conversation
Other Posts You Might Like
Sep 24, 2019
Welcome to the Salt and Sage Books Spotlight series! We believe that by honoring each other’s voices, we’re able to turn creativity into community, and change the world through story. In this spotlight series, we welcome you into our creative community by inviting you to meet our editors and expert readers, and to hear a little of their own story, in their own words. Read More
Oct 28, 2020
Thank you to our sensitivity reader David Pena, for answering our questions about his new horror podcast! David Pena Born and raised in Madrid, Spain, David is an editor and writer with a background in Psychology who loves books as much as he loves people. Read More
Dec 16, 2019
Welcome to Week 3 of our Flash Fiction Contest, with the theme of SCARF. Read the winning entry for week 1 right here! Read the winning entry for week 2 right here! Here’s how it works: Every Monday we announce that week’s theme. Every Saturday we close that week’s contest at midnight PST. Read More