Welcome to week two of our Memoir Soiree! If you follow us on social media, you’ve been seeing our prompts all week. Here’s a roundup of the second week’s prompts.
If you want some company, come join our sprint group!
We hope your memoir project is going well!
If you’re telling a unique story and would like a personalized prompt list (i.e. for military service, immigrant families, or religious oriented stories), drop us a line in the comments and let us know what you’d like to see!
Week 2 Prompts
- What did you do with your first paycheck?
- How did you imagine working would be? How were you wrong?
- What have you done that you never thought you would do?
- What is great about your life right now?
- How has technology shaped your life?
- When was the last time you learned to do something new?
- What other careers would you have enjoyed?
- What does your pet peeve reveal about you?