Welcome to the final week of our Memoir Soiree! If you follow us on social media, you’ve been seeing our prompts all week. Here’s a roundup of the third week’s prompts.
If you want some company, come join our sprint group!
We hope your memoir project has been a wonderful experience for you. Your story matters.
If you’re telling a unique story and would like a personalized prompt list (i.e. for military service, immigrant families, or religious oriented stories), drop us a line in the comments and let us know what you’d like to see! We’ll be offering unique memoir packages later this year.
Week 4 Prompts (days 23-30)
- What has been the greatest challenge of your life?
- Who do you wish you could see again?
- What word or trait do you want people to associate with you?
- Who has been the most important person in your life?
- How has your life been different than what you’d imagined?
- What wisdom would you give to your great-grandchildren?
- How would you like to be remembered?
- What’s a funny story about you?