Amy loves to dive into characters and find out what makes them tick. She catches developmental flaws and inconsistencies in characters. Do you have a character relationship that doesn’t seem quite right? Lackluster supporting-characters? Amy can help.
Amy knows your work represents impressive determination and courage, and will always treat it with sensitivity and respect.
Amy reads just about everything except erotica and horror. One of her favorite books is MY NAME IS ASHER LEV by Chaim Potok.
Sensitivity / Expert
- Counseling process, including diagnosis and DSM-5
- Mental illnesses, especially depression, anxiety, bipolar, and schizophrenia
- Family member of those living with mental illnesses
- PTSD, trauma
- Sexual assault, rape, abuse
- Emotional and mental abuse
What Clients Say
With Amy’s help, I feel much more confident that I am sending my novel out into the world in the best shape I can get it. Thank you!