Catherine is a historical and literary fiction writer who has been lost in books since they could hold them. Aside from writing, they’re also working towards a degree in archaeology. You could say they’re always looking to dig up the next great find—in both books and their career. As a writer themself, they understand how much work goes into every page and is dedicated to bringing out the best in your work.
A lifelong history lover, Catherine has a soft spot for Historical Fiction, and as someone whose head is always lost in the clouds, they also adore Fantasy and will read any other genre except Horror.
Sensitivity / Expert
- Bisexual, demisexual
- Non-binary/Gender non-conforming
- Chronic pain
- PTSD, depression, anxiety
- Hard of hearing
- Body image, eating disorders
- Political activism
- Historical Knowledge (Victorian England, Bronze Age Near East, Renaissance Italy and France)
- Asthma and other chronic respiratory issues
Historical fiction Fantasy TTRPG