"Laz is a disabled transgender man with a passion for sci-fi and fantasy. "
Hi, I’m Laz! I am an epileptic transgender man living in “Vancouver”, Canada. I have a strong interest in explorations of disability, sexuality, and gender in fiction. I am a mixed-media sculptor and zine creator. I am deeply passionate about bringing artwork to print, and I run a small press to facilitate that.
I’m very excited to work with you to bring your ideas to life!
Sensitivity / Expert
- White passing, assimilated mixed Métis
- Transgender men
- Invisible disability
- Epilepsy, seizure disorder
- Childhood transition / hormone replacement therapy as a teenager
- Gay men / gay masculinity
- Family estrangment
- Low income, on disability benefits
- Video games, including mobile games
Sci-fi fantasy erotica comics