Matthew Broberg-Moffitt is a writer querying several manuscripts. He’s been a Substance Abuse Counselor, IT Consultant, Computer Repair Tech, Psychiatric Tech, trained Chef, and even briefly a Buddhist Monk. Matthew has loved words since he was three years old, when he taught himself to read with Stephen King’s THE EYES OF THE DRAGON. He consumes hundreds of books a year.
As an Autistic person fighting rare disease, having endured homelessness, and working years in the trenches of human service, Matthew is acutely in-tune with a wide range of sensibilities and perceptions. He is passionate about writing and supporting other writers. He particularly enjoys reading fantasy, sci-fI, and children’s picture books.
His favorite book is Terry Pratchett’s SMALL GODS.
Sensitivity / Expert
- Neurodiversity (Autism, Hyperlexia, Dyscalculia, 2E learner, Giftedness, and Learning Disorders)
- Gender queer and non-binary identity
- Chronic illness (Narcolepsy with Cataplexy, SLE, and RA)
- Homelessness and poverty
- Romany and Sami Heritage
- Male survivor of childhood sexual abuse
- Eating Disorder
- Western Buddhism
- Genetic birth condition (Arachnodactyly)
- Inpatient Psychiatric treatment
- Male domestic violence survivor
- May/December Romances (Older female, younger male)
- Drug and Alcohol treatment
- Working in a prison
- Traditional archery
- Baking, cheesemaking
Non-consensual explicit sexual situations
What Clients Say
Professional, encouraging, honest, kind. I cannot find single fault in my dealings with Salt & Sage or my readers themselves.